Large format print
Car Wrapping Film
PVC Thickness : 120（μm）
Colour : White
Adhesive : 20 （μm）
Liner Paper : 140（μm）
Width : 1390 mm
Length : 50 m/R ( 0 splice )
|Descriptions||This car wrapping film is made of Polymeric vinyl, 120 microns, coated with a solvent based pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. Structured adhesive for faster application and convenient air egress. Specially designed for full vehicle wraps and marking applications on vehicles with complex compound curves. This film is applied in dry state: Owing to the special properties of the film glue this film can be attached in dry state and without any blisters. This car wrapping film is thermo ductile, can be stretched and tensioned without detrimental effect on its color, and can thus be adapted to any shape. Bends and folds can be removed simply by heating it with a standard hairdryer. |
- non-sensitive to scratching
- car-wash resistant
- protection of paint against damages
- detachable without leaving any residues
- higher vehicle resale value
Average values Standard
· Thickness (/m): 120
· Tensile strength (N/25mm): min. 15
· Elongation at break (%): min. 90
· Dimensional stability (mm): < 0.4
after 168h at 70°C
· Embossed PE coated paper liner 145g/m²
· Stable under hygrometric variations.
· Peel on glass at 180° (N/25mm):
20 minutes after application 12
24 hours after application 15
· Initial tack (N/25mm): 22
· Release (N/25mm): 0.25
· The adhesive is resistant to most chemicals (alcohol, diluted acids, oils and hydrocarbons).
· Recommended minimum application temperature: +15 °C (59 °F). Apply preferably between
20 °C and 25 °C (68 °F and 77 °F).
· Optimum environment -40 °C to +90 °C (-40 °F to +194 °F).
· Highly conformable, recommended for vehicles.
· Acrylic solvent based.
· Immediate and permanent adhesion; maximum adhesion after 24 hours.
· Structured adhesive for convenient application and elimination of air bubbles.
· Dry application.
- Long product life (up to 6 years)
Temperature 65-75° F (18-24° C)
Relative humidity 40-60%
|Shelf Life||2 years at +15 °C to +25 °C (+59 °F to+77 °F) and 30 to 70 % relative humidity, rolls standing upright in a dust free environment before usage and in the original packing.|